Duration : 1 Nights - 2 Days
Destination : Delhi - Agra - Fatehpur Sikri - Delhi - Departure
Day : 01 : Arrival in Delhi-Agra ( 204 kms-4 hours drive )
Enjoy This Overnight Agra Tour with Private Tour Guide.After an early breakfast at 8.00 A.M leave from Delhi to Agra a distance of 205 kms (3 hrs) by road . Just as you will be entering Agra meet your private Agra Tour Guide, visit Sikandra mausoleum of the great Mughal king Akbar. Check into hotel and freshen up. Post lunch visit the world famous Etmad ud Daulla's Tomb ( Baby Taj Mahal ) which is a sheer poetry in white marble and its majesty and magnificence are unrivaled. It is the one and only one of its kind in the whole world, before sunset we will go to Mehtab Bagh ( Moon Light Garden ) to enjoy awesome romantic sunset view of Taj Mahal from Here . Overnight in Agra Hotel
Day : 02 : Agra - Fatehpur Sikri-Delhi-Departure
After the sunrise visit of the Taj Mahal,visit the Agra Fort. The great Mughal Emperor Akbar commissioned the construction of the Agra fort in 1565 A.D although additions were made till the time of his grandson Shahjahan. It stands at a distance of just 2 Kms from the majestic Taj Mahal, and is built in red sandstone. After fort drive to Fateh Pur Sikri ( 40 minute drive ) ,after visiting this great ghost city drive back to Delhi for you onward Journey .
- A double room on twin sharing basis with breakfast in three star hotel in Agra.
- Surface transportation in an air-conditioned car with qualified English speaking driver.
- Services of a qualified Experienced English speaking Private local Agra Tour Guide.
- Parking, toll tax, interstate road tax and all applicable taxes.
- Fully Personalized Tour or Private Tour for you
- Pick Up and Drop from Delhi airport
- Fuel Cost
- Packaged drinking water in whole tour
- Royal Horse cart / buggy ride to Taj Mahal
- Any other expenses of personal nature like tips, laundry, phone calls, etc.
- Service tipping is not included.